Aiming at providing safe drinking water to the most disfavored populations, The Living Springs proposes the most adaptated water treatment solutions which :
1. are simple and easy to install and maintain.
2. respect the beneficiary’s health.
3. are eco-friendly as it contributes to the environmental protection.
4. promote local economical development by empowering social entrepreneurship.
5. are sustainable solutions as we offer an after sales service as well as a maintenance guides and training.
6. are based on transfer of know-how.
The Living Springs solutions combines several complementary technologies in order to obtain a good quality of drinking water. Each solution has been designed to meet the beneficiaries specific needs for access to drinking water.
Settling tanks, Flocculation, Filtration, Desalination, DIsinfection, Preservation, Reverse osmosis, Storage, Solar and Eolic Energy.
Production Capacity: from 100 to 1000 litres/hour up to 20.000 litres/day or 15 litres/minutes.
Life Span: about 10 up to 15 years.
Targets: small communities of 1000 people.
Origin of Surface Water: lakes, rivers, raining water, wells, etc.
Water Treatment Quality: at least WHO standards.
1. Customized design.
2. Maintenance on site, included or optional.
3. Beneficiaries Training on site based on Transfer of Know-How
4. Ongoing Support: technical assistance
5. Guaranties: 100% at the commissioning.
6. Management and Financing: Personalized Solutions
The diagram below represents the unit able to handle high level of turbididy water coming from a lower positioned source. Depending on the topological situation and the characteritics of the incoming water, the equipment can be simplified; the UV unit being compulsory in all cases.